Location: Santa Monica CA
Date Posted: 2019-04-18
The Project Manager (PM) leads the day-to-day execution of projects such as: print, digital, POS, social, pitch presentations etc., as well as assist with broadcast and experiential projects. The PM is responsible for the communication and delivery of creative projects to the client and creation of project schedules based on information provided by client/brand team. The PM partners closely with the Brand Director, who directly manages the client’s higher-level relationship, while both Brand Directors and Project Managers share the day-to-day communications and relationship with the client. Therefore, our PMs must possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable taking the lead with clients from a Project Management perspective.
The PM owns the creative process from initial briefing, through concept approval, client presentations and revisions, and until final creative delivery. The PM must have a strong attention to detail to ensure deliverables are correct and appropriate for client presentation/delivery.
Along with department Directors and our Creative Resource Coordinator, the PM will also assist with managing design and creatives’ time, raising any red flags or needs for resources as issues arise, while also ensuring the client feedback/approval process is running smoothly and to the client’s expectations.
Project Managers at The Many have the ability to produce great work results through relentless organization, uncompromising integrity, effective communication, and proactive problem solving all while taking full ownership of a project and showcasing passion for great creative work!
- Develop, maintain and execute full-cycle project plans and leads the creative through the process, including define project schedules, objectives, and deliverables to meet the needs of the client
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects, leading cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are completed on time and to client expectations
- Oversee traffic management of projects from concept to completion, which includes developing, managing and moving along project schedules with the client and creative resources
- React quickly to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently, while assisting creative teams in prioritization of work.
- Coordinate project expectations with brand team, creative team and third-party vendors (photographer/printers/illustrators)
- Develop and maintain proper vendor relationships to accomplish goals.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems; resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Manage stock photography purchases
- Manage design team’s daily schedules/workload
- Additional duties to be assigned
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience at an advertising/creative agency
- Fully integrated experience a plus- including digital, print, social media, TV, direct marketing and experiential
- Solid understanding of project management principles, methods, techniques and web-based tools
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in a collaborative agency environment
- Process driven, highly-organized and methodical with excellent time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute tasks, and handle multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment and with multiple resources.
- Must be self-motivated, with the ability to think independently, proactively and work autonomously when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills, especially from a client perspective
- An enthusiastic, positive and committed attitude, flexible problem-solver, open to participate and grow with the company
- Ability to produce great work results through relentless organization, uncompromising integrity, effective communication, and proactive problem solving
- Have passion for great creative work
- Experience working in a creative team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Capacity to interact well with outside clients as well as internal employees who range in personality types
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines in a high-pressure environment
Need a hand?
Reach us at (310) 399-1515 or email from the form below.
Thank you for your interest in The Many.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
If this is an urgent matter,
please give us a call: +1(310) 399 1515