Location: Santa Monica CA
Date Posted: 2019-02-08
As the ‘face’ of the The Many, Business Development plays a pivotal role in moving the agency forward. By being the first point of contact for new clients, the Business Development Director has the unique occasion and responsibility to cultivate business development opportunities, pursue the work that elevates our leading capabilities and talented teams, and build meaningful and enduring relationships with our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing compelling proposals that showcases The Many as the only choice in first round Request for Information (RFI) drafts
- Build and cultivate client relationships with their senior leadership teams
- Strategically construct and write RFIs, RFPs and pitches
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
- Collaborate with department leads to ensure internal teams are prepared for opportunities (i.e. support needs, deadline coordination, etc.)
- Maintaining up-to-date library of assets, client case studies and talent bios via compelling, easy-to-digest templates
- Improving proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to effectively merchandise best practices
- Tracking and coordinating new business pipeline database, ownership and status updates
- Assisting in internal new business/business development training
- Showcasing, sharing and educating staff on best-in-class products, cases and industry trends
- Foster a collaborative environment which encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation and creativity
- 8 + years experience in an integrated creative agency where you’ve played a role in new customer/client acquisition
- Some account/brand experience preferred
- Experienced and confident working with senior leadership teams
- Persuasive communication and writing skills
- Creative problem solving
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strategic thinking
- Self-motivated, organized, able to remain calm under pressure
- Able to travel as needed, sometimes with short notice
Need a hand?
Reach us at (310) 399-1515 or email from the form below.
Thank you for your interest in The Many.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
If this is an urgent matter,
please give us a call: +1(310) 399 1515