Location: Santa Monica CA
Date Posted: 2019-01-02
Are you inspired by the power of data? Can you make a confusing set of numbers tell a story? Do you like the idea of working with a group of creative, smart, and passionate people? If so, you may be the Digital Media Analyst we are looking for.
As a Digital Media Analyst, you would be an important member of the day to day Integrated Media Planning team, helping ensure digital executions are delivered flawlessly. In this role you’ll be focused on digital and social platforms, setting up and running digital strategies and providing feedback to the teams for how we can do it better the next round.
Below are some of the key activities/expectations of our Digital Media Analyst:
- Embrace client business objectives, ensuring that digital executions are designed to deliver objectives
- Execute paid digital campaigns (ie. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Adwords, Programmatic) to deliver brand goals. This includes campaign structure and targeting, bidding strategy, versioning per segment and test design.
- Identify variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
- Conduct varied data analyses using Excel, including the use of functions, filters and Pivot Tables.
- Prepare recommendations for Integrated Media Team based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to readjust future plans.
- Work with Integrated Media Team to develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Aggregate results and produce detailed campaign reports & dashboards to communicate campaign performance and ensure KPIs are being met
- Document/update internal processes to help make wins repeat, and to improve efficiency and performance
- Quarterly and monthly forecasting, performance projections and media budgeting.
- Build productive relationships internally and with external agency partners.
- Research digital trends, trending topics and opportunities
- Actively participate in brainstorming and ideation sessions
- Monitor and maintain buys to ensure campaigns run as planned
- Hands-on use of key industry systems/tools, including Doubleclick, Sizmek and, Google Adwords and Facebook for Business.
- Additional duties may be assigned
- You have hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Business, Google Analytics. Ideally google certified. Online media trafficking experience required.
- You demonstrate high Excel proficiency, including the use of functions, filters and Pivot Tables.
- You are curious and have a “test, learn, optimize” mindset
- You recognize the importance of details and accuracy and are committed to getting it right the first time.
- You communicate effectively, both in person and in writing.
- You can analyze a set of numbers and you are proficient in math. You may even be a little bit of a geek at heart – and we’ll love you for it.
- You have the ability to take direction, ask questions, problem-solve, and manage multiple priorities
- Even under pressure, you can deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
- You think critically, analyze everything and look for unconventional solutions to problems
- You like to speak up with new ideas and challenge the status quo
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and ideally 2+ years experience planning media across a variety of digital channels.
- You can backup all of the above with detailed examples and stories!
Need a hand?
Reach us at (310) 399-1515 or email from the form below.
Thank you for your interest in The Many.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
If this is an urgent matter,
please give us a call: +1(310) 399 1515