Location: Santa Monica CA
Date Posted: 2019-02-06
- You inspire and possess strong team leadership. People want to be around our you, especially our creatives and clients. When you’re not in the room, people are asking “why not?”.
- You contribute to the vision of the agency, helping to pave the road map that gets us there.
- You have a grounded vision for the role of strategy communications, especially within a continuously changing media landscape, and using that vision to translate into a mission for the department.
- You are curious with an ability to rise above the data points, recognizing patterns and finding insight, seeing the truth and then laying out a path.
- You possess a knack for creative and can clearly see through the executions, while working closely with the team to shape them.
- You are fast, but still very thoughtful in the approach. Your experience has given the intuition to know where to go and the business acumen to have a playbook, as well as comparative references within the arsenal of experience.
- You have a proven track record. Working on multiple accounts across multiple categories will show us the contributions and how they’ve made a difference.
- You also have incredible writing talents. Forming an argument, laying out a case, and convincing others through the combination of logic and storytelling is second nature.
- You’ve experienced the basics: brand tracking, research, tools of the industry and how to read reports.
- You are a master of brand architectures and positioning statements. Help our clients understand the situations they are in, who they are, and the problems they are trying to resolve (before you bring in the creative teams to do their work), and the ability to work with clients at any level.
- You never see decks as a problem.
- 10+ years of agency strategy experience (a must)
- A portfolio of work including case studies and briefs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to lead meetings (with clients and colleagues)
- Ability to work independently, proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Must love dogs
Need a hand?
Reach us at (310) 399-1515 or email from the form below.
Thank you for your interest in The Many.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
If this is an urgent matter,
please give us a call: +1(310) 399 1515