About The Many
The Many is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent advertising agency that believes progress is only achieved when we challenge what’s comfortable. Its offices overlook the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles. The agency applies a diversity of thought, people and disciplines to its work, which ranges from integrated campaigns and breakthrough design, to social movements and world record-setting activations. Rounding out its services, the media and analytics group uses data-driven decision making to ensure effective results regardless of the output.
In 2020, The Many made the shortlist for Campaign US Agency of the Year, and has also been recognized as one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies and Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, three times. Its work has won at Cannes, One Show, Shorty Awards, Clio Awards, LIA, D&AD, Andys, and PromaxBDA. For more information visit TheMany.com and follow @TheManyAgency on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Do you love numbers? Are you a data story-teller? Want to learn and grow, while challenging the status quo in the ad world? Excited to create an impact at an innovative agency? If you're looking to join a passionate and energetic team of data and insights strategists, we want to talk to you.
As an Analytics & Insights Analyst at The Many, you would be an important member of the day to day Integrated Connections team, helping bring great advertising and communications campaigns to life.
Responsibilities and Duties
From your first day, you will have the opportunity to experience a wide variety of assignments across our diverse client portfolio.
Below are some of the key activities/expectations of our Insights Analyst:
- Supporting a cross-section of clients to develop cross channel measurement, audience analysis & social listening, analyzing monthly/quarterly analysis, campaign evaluation, & business performance
- Manage the data curation, compilation, synthesis of findings, and drafting of reports sharing results, implications, and strategic drivers
- Identify themes, territories and creative opportunities to provide data-driven insights & strategic recommendations, supporting client briefs and creative assignments,
- Create impactful visual representations of analytic insights and concise summaries of analytic methodologies that resonate with stakeholders
- Contribute & develop to client POV on tool capabilities & recommendations, measurement best-practices, etc.
- Work collaboratively with cross-agency teams to assess client challenges, develop measurement frameworks, and deliver a curated set of data points and synthesized insights
- Co-develop the future analytics practice at The Many, serving as a core team member driving forward key initiatives, product offerings, and integrated opportunities.
- You have a desire to co-develop the future analytics practice at The Many, serving as a core team member driving forward key initiatives, product offerings, and integrated opportunities.
- Great interpersonal communication skills; articulates ideas clearly and professionally, both in person and in writing, with the ability to take direction, ask questions, think critically, and problem solve.
- Detail oriented; recognizing the importance of quality and accuracy of reporting
- Strong time management and the ability to thrive in an environment that requires multi-tasking and the ability to think strategically, always looking to enhance deliverables, while meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity and a basic awareness of the media landscape, tools, trends, and challenges
- You demonstrate proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- You have hands-on experience & an eagerness to learn a variety of analytics tools, which may include (similar tools apply): MRI-Simmons, Kantar, Pathmatics, Google Analytics, YouGov, TalkWalker, Netbase, Brand Watch, HypeAuditor, Demographics Pro
- At least 1 year (or more) experience of data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- You bring a can-do attitude, positive energy, excitement, and passion to build something great!
Our salary range for this opportunity begins at $78K (or higher based on experience)