ABOUT CREATIVE @ THE MANY:
Creatives at The Many are experts at challenging comfortable — concepting, presenting, and executing ideas that are timely with insights and thoughtful in craft, helping to move brands forward in ownable and authentic ways. We design, write, and produce creative across every medium to break through in culture, inspiring new thinking in the world.
The Many is looking for an Art Director who looks across all categories and disciplines to find inspiration. Someone who is passionate about ideas, and persuasive in selling their ideas to others. Who readily learns new things and is always working to improve themselves. Someone who understands human beings and how they work, and can design experiences to connect with them across all media, in all places, and in all spaces. Growth-mindset creatives who love to collaborate, ideate and build things that don’t exist yet.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Concept, develop and create relevant, engaging designs that drive client goals and require minimal editing or revisions from your supervisor
- Design for content including social media graphics, infographics, gifs, newsletters, websites, brochures, new business presentations and anything else that comes up
- Show an understanding of your client’s brand visual voice when creating ideas and content
- Assist with multiple design and concepting projects at one time
- Package ideas in a clear, logical and persuasive manner
- Stay current on trending topics and pop culture
- Use experience and forward-thinking to identify and calculate risk to get to breakthrough and brave work
- Cultivate relationships with your creative counterparts and G4 communities
- Work effectively with team members to deliver work on time, in a finalized format
- Support other projects and tasks that arise as warranted
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE:
- 5 years’ experience in graphic design and leading design and layout teams
- Mastery in most Adobe Creative Suite applications
- The ability to generate and develop relevant concepts
- Experience and proficiency in print, interactive, social, and environmental design
- A great eye for design and a desire to grow digital knowledge
- The ability to communicate client value in ways that resonate with business prospects
- A clear understanding of a creative brief and its role in the creative process
- An understanding of the role of research, analytics and planning in the creative process.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-departmental teams
- A knack for juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, under various deadlines
- International recognition/awards from previous work
ABOUT THE MANY:
The Many is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent advertising agency that believes progress is only achieved when we challenge what’s comfortable. Its offices overlook the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles and the Atlantic in Boston, yet its team spans the globe with a virtual-first work culture that taps the best talent, regardless of location. The agency applies a diversity of thought, people and disciplines to its work, which ranges from integrated campaigns and breakthrough design, to social movements and world record-setting activations. Rounding out its services, the media and analytics group uses data-driven decision making to ensure effective results regardless of the output.
In 2020, The Many made the shortlist for Campaign US Agency of the Year, and has also been recognized as one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies and Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, three times. Its work has won at Cannes, One Show, Shorty Awards, Clio Awards, LIA, D&AD, Andys, and PromaxBDA. For more information visit TheMany.com and follow @TheManyAgency on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.