ABOUT STRATEGY @ THE MANY:
At The Many, we exist to help brands challenge comfortable in order to help brands grow. Grow awareness. Grow relevance. Grow share. Grow sales. Strategy takes ambitious brands to the next level by kickstarting the growth process and charting logical paths toward transformation. It is our job to immerse ourselves in the brand's business realities, advocate for our audiences, and partner with client and agency teams to generate enthusiasm for where, when, and how an idea can live in the world.
At The Many, our work with talent + creators span the social media spectrum, with an eye towards emerging platforms and cultures. From niche social communities to headlining disruptive campaigns, talent partnerships hinge on relationships, and you will help build and foster them for our agency and clients, how they connect to everything from new product development to in-store experiences.
We are seeking a culturally connected, driven, and empathetic leader who will help shape and grow our Creator Marketing offering. You will impact our company’s thought-leadership in the creator-led marketing space, while also helping to develop creator-led campaigns for projects across our roster
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Define, expand, and evolve the Creator Marketing function at The Many, and improve processes for seamless inter-departmental collaboration
- Build and maintain working relationships with talent, managers, and agents, and develop ways to find and connect with emerging talent
- Develop methods to identify, vet, and approve talent against each campaign’s specific audience and objectives, including verifying the quality and affinities of talent’s social following
- Collaborate with strategy, creative, and account services to pitch and present talent to client
- Collaborate with a range of teams (Clients, Legal, Production) to negotiate, manage, and enforce talent agreements
- Stay up to date the cutting-edge, talent-centric trends and platform products across social, especially TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE:
- 6-8+ years of professional experience building and scaling Creator programs in brand marketing
- Existing network of talent, managers, and agents, with a constant eye towards expansion
- Deep passion and personal usage of major social media platforms, and a native understanding of how consumers use them to engage with culture. Experience with TikTok Creators a huge plus
- Takes internal initiative, and has a caring and collaborative approach with colleagues
- Keen eye for detail, paired with relentless focus on the big picture goals of a client campaign
- Experience working with internal and/or external agencies and Fortune 500 clients
- Highly organized experience managing and executing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
ABOUT THE MANY:
The Many is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent advertising agency that believes progress is only achieved when we challenge what’s comfortable. Its offices overlook the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles and the Atlantic in Boston, yet its team spans the globe with a virtual-first work culture that taps the best talent, regardless of location. The agency applies a diversity of thought, people and disciplines to its work, which ranges from integrated campaigns and breakthrough design, to social movements and world record-setting activations. Rounding out its services, the media and analytics group uses data-driven decision making to ensure effective results regardless of the output.
In 2020, The Many made the shortlist for Campaign US Agency of the Year, and has also been recognized as one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies and Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, three times. Its work has won at Cannes, One Show, Shorty Awards, Clio Awards, LIA, D&AD, Andys, and PromaxBDA. For more information visit TheMany.com and follow @TheManyAgency on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.