The opportunity and why we need this role:
If you believe the best ideas can come from anywhere, are informed by multiple strategic points of view and deliver impact for our client partners, come join us on the Brand team here at The Many! Our team pushes and fights for great, integrated solutions fueled by insight with a collaborative style that isn’t pretentious or territorial. We don’t wait for top-down, step-by-step instructions – we move fast because we each take initiative to improvise, iterate, and find solutions to get things done. We have exceptional work ethic and really give a damn about the work we do for our clients, the agency, and each other. We believe the best work connects profoundly with its communities and creates lasting impact for our client partners and their businesses.
The Many is seeking a Brand Director to join our team – could it be you?
First and foremost, The Many is an integrated agency and a content studio, all in one. Our Group Brand Directors oversee portfolios of businesses that tap services including unified strategy (built from a combination of brand, media, social and data strategy), creative development and execution (built for holistic forms of output) and media planning and execution. Modern, informed and evolving takes on the industry and media are required.
We’re an independent and hungry agency that has gotten rid of tons of layers and traditional structures. Those with entrepreneurial, solution-oriented and curious mindsets excel here and those who are comfortable just “showing up” do not. And most importantly, everyone at The Many embraces and embodies our agency values.
What this role is responsible for:
- Everyday leadership, but never be above helping out on the small tasks
- Defines and drives vision for team process, and deliver specified outcomes, outputs, campaign and programs for our clients and for the agency
- Leads and drives partnership with cohorts from Connections (all strategy, media and analytics disciplines) and Creation (creative, design, production, etc.) to run and maintain overall health of clients, projects and general execution against the agency’s remit
- Will lead this team in delivering day-to-day needs, decks and deliverables for client businesses
- Establishes, maintains, and grows trust and relationships between client and agency, and The Many and other agency partners
- Provides strategic/thought leadership against the client’s business; owns and can clearly articulate a client’s core strategic challenge, leads internal team in solving for it:
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals;
- Ensure team works collaboratively and as an integrated partnership
- Owns and defends agency’s strategy, once lane is cracked
- Writes executional briefs to
- Manages and grows all tiers of Brand Management on the team and accounts in supportive roles
- Is a significant contributor – challenging the integrated team for excellence – to thoughtful and outstanding creative and integrated products
- Owns the execution of the SOW and the agency one to three months out to deliver
- Proactively looks for ways to expand and grow business
- Generates partnership proposals & SOWs
- Strives upward while delegating tasks
What we need from you:
- At least four to five years experience in account/brand management within a fully integrated agency; experience leading social-first clients strongly preferred
- Experience leading fully integrated teams and serving as the bridge between strategy, creative and media counterparts strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong emotional intelligence and ability to navigate and strengthen team dynamic through constant change
- A strong sense of urgency to drive projects forward while maintaining quality output
- Proven ability to work at all levels, strong organizational skills and able to pay close attention to the details
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to strategy-driven conversations, managing many campaigns, internal and external needs at once
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment effectively through challenges with a positive outlook
- An expert in brands, campaigns and the advertising business in general
- Strong financial and budget management skills
Other things we’d like to see:
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack and Teams
- Open to a hybrid-working model (in office three days a week)
Our salary range for this opportunity is $120,000 to $140,000 annually. There are several factors taken into consideration in determining base salary, including but not limited to: job-related qualifications, skills, education and experience, as well as job location and the value of other elements of an employee’s total compensation package (i.e. benefits, retirement plan employer match, etc.).