ABOUT CREATIVE @ THE MANY:
Creatives at The Many are experts at challenging comfortable — concepting, presenting, and executing ideas that are timely with insights and thoughtful in craft, helping to move brands forward in ownable and authentic ways. We design, write, and produce creative across every medium to break through in culture, inspiring new thinking in the world.
The Many is looking for a Sr. Art Director with a keen eye for detail, storytelling and craftsmanship in all media spaces. You'll handle projects from the initial briefing through completion, and collaborate with other departments along the way. Ideally, you're an all-in-one, kick-ass-idea generator with great aesthetic taste, a strong passion for culture (fashion, internet culture, memes, pop culture, television, music, etc.) and ambition to develop award-winning ideas. You will always be strategizing with team members, searching for community insights, and identifying larger cultural trends to activate around.
We’re looking for big thinking, big social campaigns (not just some post copy you’ve written). We want your passion for pushing the envelope, cutting through the car content clutter to shine in your work and how you present. Strategy and finding/leveraging human behaviors and insights is also what we’re looking for.
We want a Sr. Copywriter who can lead projects with their partner, concepting, shaping, re-shaping, etc., constantly striving for award-winning ideas.
Is this you? Perfect. Send us a note. If not, do you know anyone who is? If you send them our way then good karma is in store for you.
But first… check out our work here. These are things you'll be making!
Oh yeah, and no egos. No one has time for that.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Concept and create in partnership with different disciplines
- Must stay current on all existing, new, and emerging technologies that relate to social media as well as cultural trends
- You must understand digital limitations, industry best practices and technology requirements as it pertains to projects
- Understand the structure of a brand’s identity—how the visual and verbal executions come together to create a holistic brand experience
- Infectious curiosity, at all times
- Present work internally and to clients
- Own a project from conception through completion
- Constant awareness of the industry, including groundbreaking ideas, emerging technologies and business solutions
- Take direction from CDs and continue to learn
- Be a part of new business pitches
WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY DONE:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- 6+ years work experience
- Portfolio of your work
- Excellent verbal, concepting, and team collaboration skills
- Professional and passionate with the ability to keep cool and think clearly under pressure
- Experience leading creative projects
- Accountability and self-motivation
ABOUT THE MANY:
The Many is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent advertising agency that believes progress is only achieved when we challenge what’s comfortable. Its offices overlook the Pacific Ocean in Los Angeles and the Atlantic in Boston, yet its team spans the globe with a virtual-first work culture that taps the best talent, regardless of location. The agency applies a diversity of thought, people and disciplines to its work, which ranges from integrated campaigns and breakthrough design, to social movements and world record-setting activations. Rounding out its services, the media and analytics group uses data-driven decision making to ensure effective results regardless of the output.
In 2020, The Many made the shortlist for Campaign US Agency of the Year, and has also been recognized as one of Adweek’s Fastest Growing Agencies and Ad Age Small Agency of the Year, three times. Its work has won at Cannes, One Show, Shorty Awards, Clio Awards, LIA, D&AD, Andys, and PromaxBDA. For more information visit TheMany.com and follow @TheManyAgency on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.